For a change I’m hard-over on trying to figure out how to stay motivated at work and home so that I can get things done. I like the concepts of David Allen‘s Getting Things Done and I’m trying to incorporate it’s concepts into my flow. There are SO many things I want to do and I feel like work is not being adequately addressed. My list of things I want to do (get done) is huge so trying to approach it in an organized way is imperative.
Of course, I’m reading lots of stuff online and in books (as is my usual) but if I really, really want to make some of this stuff happen I’m going to have to actually do stuff…not just read about it.
My off-the-top-of-my-head projects:
- House fixing up
- Concepting and presentation of ideas about site behavior feedback
- Organize photos
- Do more photography
- Do more art
- Improve the overall architecture of the site
- Improve the functioning of the team
- Plan LA trip including Getty Museum
- Plan Cambria trip including Hearst Castle
- Fitness and training plan and improvements
And there’s lots of others.